Saturday, September 20, 2008

Cutie-Pie Weekly ReCap

OK, here is my attempt to try and post a little something every week-- with every other week being basically just a few picts and a few words and the other week being a bit more detailed.

We'll see how it works out-- No promises though.

The past week-- in a nutshell . . .

Forget Ellen DeGeneres and Cover Girl------

Introducing, the new Spokes Model for Silk Live Soy Based Yogurt


Always willing to lend a hand---

Helping Daddy with the Laundry

A fun-filled Friday evening at our favorite park-- ImPossible Dreams. I think I mentioned before, this park is run by a non-profit organization that works with kids with all kinds of disabilities. The park has several playthings made handi-accessible for kids who use a wheel chair. They even have a teeter-totter for kids who are paraplegic.

The park held a fundraiser this past Friday evening and was open at night for kids to run and play. Once it became too dark, there were several activities inside. Josie Dong Dong had a GREAT time playing in the night time and then dancing while eating cookies insider later on.

"Slides are even better in the dark!"

"How about a smooch under the stars?"

"It may be my bedtime, but I'm not tired. Where's that dance floor?"
The night's festivities were followed by a lazy Saturday morning hanging out with the sibs.
Aren't We the CUTEST!!!

3 comments:

Jena Heath said...

Thanks for all the encouragement, Reena. Caroline and I had a tough day. It was like when she first came home. She was either clinging to me constantly or giving me the business - no in-between. I keep remember that Sandra King, at House of Grace, told me that Caroline doesn't like change. Boy, is that an understatement! I realize that this, too, shall pass, but it's hell while it's here! Josie Dong Dong looks so adorable and I love all your Moon Festival info. Hugs to everyone and lots of love, Jena

firegirl said...

Hi Shaw Chase family

Those pictures of Josie are too cute! She is getting so big! Grace Niu Niu can't wait to meet her. Things are going well here in China. All of your advice and tips are coming in handy. We will see you soon.

The Legault Jacavone family

Rachel said...

Cute pictures Reena! Josie looks so great. As we approach the 6 month mark, I was just peeking at pictures from our trip and its absolutely amazing how much our girls have changed.

Keep the pictures coming!