Howdy Folks!
You won't believe all the fun I had with Mommy this past weekend down in Texas!
I got to see all my little friends from China and their families.
The airplane ride was a lot of fun. I laughed and laughed during take-off. Mommy packed lots of fun things for me to do on the plane, but I really enjoyed playing with my seat belt and the dinner tray.
We kicked off the big gathering with lunch-- not all of the families had arrived yet so we were still a relatively small group of only 33. Hey! This is TEXAS and they do it BIG down there!
Here is a picture of Alexandria and her Mommy. She hardly had any hair in China and now she can wear pigtails!
This is a picture of Jencie and her Daddy.

After lunch we all gathered at a Grist Mill to re-group and take some pictures.
I am sitting next to my new best friend Caroline-- I call her "airline."
The baby on the far left has really grown! She could not hold her head up when we were in China and now she is all over the place with her big sis chasing her around.
Here are several of my friends from China with their siblings and a few Mommies as well. My mommy is sitting next to me.

All of us kids had a great time back at the house we rented. I went swimming in the river with my Mommy. Later, the boys played water fights on the patio below and I yelled at them for making a mess and spraying water on my new friend "airline."
"Not Nice! No Mess!"
A bunch of us girls decided to have a play dough party on the upper patio.
"Airline"
Avery
Me and my friend Jasmine. I let her sit in front of me because she is smaller and a year younger.
Mommy says I am going to be a good big sister, but I don't know what she is talking about.
After dinner, we settled in on the couch for some cookies and movies. I am sitting next to Dillon and Ben. They are Lily's big Brothers. That is Lily with the cookie.
Then it was time for bed.
This is Josie Dong Dong's Mommy now. That night Josie woke up crying and wanted to go home. She kept asking for her bed and saying she wanted to go home. It took about an hour for her to settle down. We ended up sleeping on the couch. Well, one of us ended up sleeping.
2 comments:
Reena, love the pics!! Where we ya'll at? Anywhere near Dallas?? Probably not, but thought I would ask. It looks like everyone had a wonderful time. ;o)
Sheri (Olivia Xia and Leilah Di's Mommy...and Mom to many more)
Very cute pics. It looks like you guys had fun! It is so nice seeing all the girls together. We can't wait to hear/see more about the trip. See you soon
Michelle
Post a Comment