Me and Grace had a great time Friday afternoon and Saturday! Our mommies took us to the zoo and a little Carousel Park on Friday afternoon. Grace and I really liked the "Gurl- affs"-- it was feeding time and we were able to watch them eat.
We also saw Red Panda at the zoo, but Mommy says she can't get the zoo pictures to upload.
Here are me and Grace riding bucking bronco Hippo at the Carousel park. It was a lot of fun!
Grace and I also had several turns riding the carousel. I rode a pony once, but after that I rode a beautiful purple dragon on all my other turns. The dragon was my most favorite!Grace really liked riding a pony just behind me. We both laughed and giggled while riding. Grace liked it so much, she cried when her Mommy took her off the pony.
We all met at the beach on Saturday morning and had lots of fun playing in the sand and splashing around. I brought my Jie Jie and Guh Guh along to play with us.
Guh Guh is really good at digging holes at the beach.
Grace brought her beach cart and I helped Jie Jie pull her in it. Then Daddy tried to pull me, but said I was too big because I am older than Grace.
Grace and I had so much fun playing at the beach. We shared our toys with each other so we had twice as much fun!
Grace and I gave ourselves a body scrub. Hey where do they keep the seviche showers at the beach?
Then Grace spotted the yummy snacks our mommies brought for us.

Oh boy! Nothing beats juicy cold "watermello" on a hot summer day at the beach!
2 comments:
I love the pictures! We had so much fun going to the zoo and beach with you guys. I love seeing the girls play together. Lets hope Mr. sun stays around for a while so we can have more fun in the sun!
Michelle & Grace
Total cuteness! The beach looks like so much fun. I can't wait to take Lily this summer.
Post a Comment