Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day Times Two

Today is my Second Mother's Day and this year I have two sweet little girls and a wonderful husband to share it with! I knew I was in for something good when yesterday afternoon, Wim told me I had to stay in the living room because he and the girls were working on something in the dining-room. After a little while, I heard the bath running and Wim told me he was going to give them a bath.

Everyone really outdid themselves!


The girls served me breakfast in bed and joined me for the feast.

I was really surprised. Wim usually has a few "comments" for me when I snack in our bed.

After breakfast, it was time for cards and gifts.



The morning would not be complete without a squabble over who has rights to sit on Mommy's lap.

Now it is time to wash our bedding and wash some fingerpaint of the dining room wall.

1 comment:

Adrian Roberta said...

OMGoodness, that last pictures has me in stiches. That could easly be me sitting there!

So happy you had a great M's Day Reena!

Cheers,
Roberta