We're pretty busy getting ready for Clara Rose's Family Dedication and Baptism and the beloved Ye Ye is flying in tonight.. I'll post some picts from the big event when I can.
Here are a few picts from the past week.
Chillin on our mattress in the living-room-- yeah, it is HOT here and Wim and I have been sleeping in the living room closer to the air conditioner.
Enjoying some popciciles and . . .
laughing at Daddy outside the windown who was just getting home from work.
Josie modeling her spiffy vest that she made at school.
Josie was gracious to let Clara Rose have a turn modeling her wares.
Playing on the swing-set in the morning before it gets too hot.
Clara Rose made the shirt she is wearing in day care.
She is VERY proud of her shirt.
Lego fun when the sun got too bright.
1 comment:
WOW you guys look HOT! It is scorching here too, but we have AC and are rarely going outside. If we do it is to hit the pool!
The girls look like they are doing so well.
Blessings!
Post a Comment