Friday, January 21, 2011

It's MY Birthday!

"Hey Everybody! Look at Me! I'm '3' years old today!"

Clara Rose had a wonderful Birthday! She has made it clear to everyone that this is HER birthday week! 
Clara Rose's favorite present (next to her big penguin pillow) these new Dora sneakers.
They even light up!

She likes them so much, she slept with them on her feet the first night!

Clara Rose had a fun time opening her presents from all of us. 


I had the day off and earlier that day I took the girls to a children's museum for a morning of fun.

Clara Rose and Josie love visiting the museum.

Clara Rose laughing at her funny image in the mirror. 

Josie makine a grand entrace from the mirrored closet. 


Playing shopkeeper and making orders on an old-time phone. 

"Ahoy there matey, clear sailing ahead!" 

Building houses and towers. 

Clara Rose imitating the fish. 

Josie especially likes a little rainbow fish in this tank. 

"Rest up!"

"MY big Birthday Bash is coming up Next!"

4 comments:

firegirl said...

Happy Birthday Clara Rose! Can't wait to see you at your party!
Michelle & Grace

a Tonggu Momma said...

Happy Birthday to your Clara Rose!

Ceallaigh said...

I first saw your blog just after Clara Rose's adoption and I enjoy reading it! You have a beautiful family. I was curious as to how is Clara Rose's hearing? I don't mean to be nosey; I'm deaf so was wondering if she is getting speech therapy or sign language training or what? Either way she is adorable. Have a great day!

Reena said...

Ceallaigh--Clara Rose's hearing is near normal with aids and she is quite verbal.

Feel free to email me or send me your email.