The day after Thanksgiving is our Christmas kick-off Day and I'm talking
Black Friday sales either!
We get our tree and start in with all the festivities!
That night the girls and I went to a nearby
Shrine that decorates to the rim with Christmas lights.
It is unseasonably warm in our area so it
was a really pleasant night for walking.
There were so many different light displays!
Really hard to capture with my cheap little camers--
not to mention my photography skills (I don't really have any!).
The girls and their friends had a great time
walking around looking at all the pretty lights.
The following day I took the girls to a Christmas fundraiser at
a Horse Farm.
There was lots to do!
Face painting!
Josie is very descriptive.
![]() |
| I'll have a Christmas tree riding a rainbow shooting star. |
![]() |
| I like Rudolph! |
Oh Clara Rose-- she just quit singing "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reighndeer" about 2-months ago.
Now he is back!
The girls were able to visit with Santa.
Being silly with balloons while waiting in line to get . . .
Some super-duper fancy balloon animals.
I mean REALLY!!!???
Has anyone ever seen balloon animals like THESE?
Of course, a trip to a horse farm isn't complete without actually
riding on a pony!
Thrills galore!














1 comment:
Looks like you guys are having a great time. Merry Christmas!
Blessings!
Post a Comment