November is apparently a very busy month.
National Native American Heritage Month;
National Diabetes Awareness Month;
National Pancreatic Cancer Month;
National Novel Writing Month- and many bloggers take on the task of writing a post every day.
Interestingly enough, the Department of Ed has also declared the month of November to be National Reading month-- I guess to complement all the writing that is suppose to occur.
November is also National Adoption Month and many bloggers who are part of adoption mosaic take on the task of blogging daily about adoption from their perspective.
I might do a little bit of blogging on adoption, but most likely not much.
I feel like there are already plenty of adoptive parents and agencies out there blogging about adoption.
I encourage folks to click on some of the adoptee blog links I have on the side bar and read what they have to say.
Since November is also National Reading Month, you may also want to try reading the book displayed above-- if you have not already read it.

No comments:
Post a Comment