
There is our stork . . . . flat on its back at CUSS-TOMBS.
Yes, this is the reality.
While several other waiting families with different adoption agencies are receiving their referral calls today . . . .
our agency emailed us today that the package they are waiting for has been delayed at customs--
or as I have ever so endearingly re-named them,
CUSS-TOMBS!
Now we have to wait until Monday-- hopefully, no longer than that.
Customs, to whom my tax dollars help pay their salaries. My tax dollars are helping to pay for the delay in my own referral.
That is ever so special.
My feelings about this are best expressed in the following picture . . .
6 comments:
Scary monster Mommy
Well isn't that just evil! Those bastards at customs. I'm mad as hell for you--it just defies all that is right and good. I will eagerly await mondays blog entry. Let us know if we can help in any way.
Don't get it -- customs on what?? It's not like they are sending you Chinese salami or medicines to be inspected!! They are just sending PAPERS!!!!! This is nuts! Love you and hope to her better news Monday.
Andrada and family
Hi guys,
That was some scary picture, Reena. Reminds me of NY Giants' coach Tom Coghlin in Green Bay.
Good luck tomorrow on first day of Patriots' new reign as World Champs.
PS: "Brady" is a cute name for a little girl, dontcha think?
Saw your blog on RQ - I sure hope today is THE day for you!
Hi Reena,
Gosh, I hope your news comes today!!!!! Ill be checking in here on you!
rhonni
Post a Comment