Between a good friend suddenly getting a job in her home country of Canada and moving from nearby Massachusetts to Vancouver (somebody give me a tissue) in a matter of a few weeks notice and trying to organize Josie outgrown clothes that are still in good condition to store for Clara Rose-- I have not had a lot of time to work on the quilt. I do have 20-squares sewn together-- this is two rows and I have 40-squares trimmed and ready to be sewn, so a little progress has been made.
There has not been a whole lot of excitement in our home these days, pretty much the same old thing that we have fun with, but doesn't make for interesting blogging. I thought I would post a quick few pictures from our walk to a nearby playground.
Josie is always up for a run around a park. She loves to play at the "Ground," which is what she calls the playground.
Wim found a caterpillar. He showed it to Josie who was less than enthused, but managed to simply say, "Noooooo" without screaming and crying like she often does if shown something that is less than fuzzy and cute.


1 comment:
Love the shot of Josie playing BBall with her daddy! Adorable!
I'm about to go book shopping for the Swap....so tell me if there's one imparticular that you want!
Cheers!
Roberta
Post a Comment