| Hi Folks, Rumors have it that accessing our blog in China has become more difficult. I am trying out the email setting to see how emailing to our blog works with posts. Picture of Clara Rose. I will also be looking into providing a link on our blog to our shutterfly account. More updates on that when I figure it out. |
3 comments:
Reena, hello!!!! you must be getting so excited!! Any word on when you will be going?? Are you taking Josie with you???? It will be a wonderful trip!!!!
Wendy
Hi Reena, remember before you leave to also turn on your "comment moderation" so that you can receive everyone's comments on your blog. Not only is blogger blocked in China, but obviously that means you can't view the comments either unless they are sent to you for moderation. Okay? Wow, time is flying by...I'm so excited for you. Any new updates regarding timeline? Are you still thinking December or January? Can't wait to follow your trip.
Okay, it looks like you already turned on comment moderation! LOL
Post a Comment