It has been awhile-- sorry, but I warned everyone I would be busy over the next few months and busy we have been!
All of our immigration paperwork for Clara Rose was submitted the week before last along with our Visa applications. Wim and I have decided that we will both travel to China and bring Josie with us-- what a trip this will be!!
Josie is currently napping on a very rainy Sunday. She had a very special play date today. This play date was even more special because Josie's friend Angeline came over WITHOUT her mommy and daddy. They both have colds and I offered to bring Angeline over so they could rest and Angeline could still play with Josie.
Before I left to get Angeline I explained to Josie that Angeline would be coming here without her Mommy or Daddy and that Josie would need to share with her even more than her toys-- she would need to share her Mommy and Daddy with Angeline. Josie said, "I share Mommy Daddy Angeline."
I was very proud of Josie! She did really well with Angeline-- she shared her toys and she shared me, Daddy, Jie Jie and Guh Guh with her friend. She even told Angeline that she loved her while they were eating lunch. It was a really wonderful time and I am so happy with how well Josie handled sharing!
Joise's friend Grace and her Mommy also came over to play. The girls enjoyed playing and eating some tasty doughnuts! What a great way to spend a rainy Sunday Morning!
Early in the week Josie had fun making some chocolate cookies with Gabrielle. Actually, Gabrielle did more actual cookie-making and Josie did more eating of the cookie dough!
Last weekend we went to the Autumn Moon Festival hosted by our local FCC. Josie had a lot of fun making a lantern and then running around on the beach at night-- floating her lantern in the ocean.
I have also made great progress on Josie's quilt-- 80 squares are done. I plan to finish the top this month and then complete the batting and back the first two to three weeks of November. Josie's birthday is coming up, so I have to count for that as well.
Other big news for Josie--she is making tremendous progress with potty training and will be moving into the Preschool room at her day care shortly after her birthday in the next few weeks.
YEAH!!!!
3 comments:
Yeah for Josie with potty training! For Lily, it happened all of a sudden a week after she turned 3.
Congrats on finishing the immigration paperwork! I can't wait for you to go!
Awww, what a good girl! So cute; love the pictures of 3 girls sitting around a box of donuts. Hee, hee... congrats on the potty training too.
Yeah Josie! Such a big girl, potty training is not for the faint of heart (Well done Reena!) I hope you enjoy the book I'm sending you Josie, but you'll have to share it with Clara Rose, but from the sounds of it.......you'll do just fine with the sharing! (It's my fav kids author!)
Cheers!
Roberta
Post a Comment