Our favorite playground opened last weekend and yesterday offered us a beautiful morning to enjoy a fun time!
Clara Rose visited this playground for an Easter Egg Hunt, but none of the swings and stuff were set-up, so this was her first official playground visit. Oh, boy was she excited!
Clara Rose made a bee line for a little car to drive.
"Beep Beep, I am driving!"
"Slow down! Officer Dong Dong on patrole."
On no! Not just one but TWO backseat drivers!
Swinging "higher dan de moon!"
The girls were very happy to see our friend Callie and her Mommy at the playground.
Callie had fun driving one of the cars . . .
and driving the train!
Josie is becoming more interested in the monkey bars. I really appreciate that this playground has a set short enough for Josie to try out all be herself.
Always a favorite-- slides!
Definitely one of Clara Rose's faves!
Playing on a bouncy-- "who is this duy anyway?"
Meanwhile . . . back at the house . . .
Wim was embarking on his own adventure-- putting together a little swingset for the girls.
It took a little longer than we hoped-- the girls-- after the playground-- after their nap--
"Oh WoW! Wook at dese!" "Dese for us???"
"I wanna pway on it Daddy!"
"Not yet. It isn't done."
"Is it done now Daddy? I wanna swing!"
"Not Yet."
"Hey duys-- are you done? Can we pway on it yet?"
"NO! Not Yet!"
"Let's pway wit dis."
Xavier was helping with the swing set and his little sisters were driving him a little batty with all the, "are you done yet?"
He coaxed the girl's into the swing set box.--
"GOTTEM!"
"You guys be quiet while we finish up-- here I made you an air hole. You'll be OK."
"OK, now you can get out."
"Yeah! The slide!"
"Yeah! A Swing set-- how does dis thing work?"
2 comments:
Ii love the pictures of the box, always the best part of any new toy!
Great job Wim, what a labour of love!!!
I am sorry we missed the first playground play date of the season. Hopefully there will be many more. Great job Wim! The girls will have lots of fun playing on the new swing set!
Michelle
Post a Comment