On our last day in New Hampshire we took the girls out for a mini-hike.
Clara Rose was excited and ready to go in her 'Yayyie's' hiking boots.
We're going on a big hike today! I'm all ready to go!
I gave each of the girls a plastic bag to collect 'treasures' along the way.
Wim and Josie were quite a ways ahead of us on the trail through the - - - wait for it---
Nutty Forest.
Josie had quite a bit to say about the hike through the nutty forest-- she wanted to check Map and find Isa.
No worries about running into any bears or any other wildlife with this crew around-- they can hear us coming miles away!
No worries about running into any bears or any other wildlife with this crew around-- they can hear us coming miles away!
Clara Rose soon tired of hiking through the Nutty Forest. Actually, I think it was freaking her out a bit, so she soon found herself lifted up for a ride from her 'Yayyie.'


OK-- this picture. I mean THIS picture!
Who is this mature looking pretty little girl?
I have no idea-- honestly.
I just KNOW this could not possibly be my little baby!
And there she goes-- off into the world-- wtihout me . . .
sort of, but not really.
After riding for awhile, Clara Rose was ready to do some more hiking on her own. She hiked most of the the way out of the Nutty Forest-- a whole 1/4 mile (maybe).







2 comments:
What a beautiful post of your beautiful girls. Looks like fun!
Hi Reena
Great Pictures of your trip to NH! Looks like you all had a lot of fun. The girls are getting so big! Your right Josie looks so grown up in that pic in the "nutty forest" It goes by fast! I am glad Clara Rose enjoyed her first trip to Storyland. Her face light's up on the rides. So cute! I love seeing the sisters having fun together!
Michelle
Post a Comment