Monday I took the girls to a pumpkin patch-- not the gereatest around, I'm going to look for a different one next year, but the girls had a great time finding pumpkins.
| Clara Rose and Josie on the wagon to go to the pumpkin patch. |
| Both girls enjoyed the bumpy ride-- they were full of giggles. |
Clara Rose and Josie looked long and hard to find their perfect pumpkin.
Playing the pumpkin drums.
Back on the wagon with their pumpkins. Notice the size of Clara Rose's pumpkin.
The girls riding in the cart with their pumpkins.
Back at home it was time for some serious pumpkin carving.
First we had to clean the guts.
Clara Rose didn't quite know what to think about all the pumpkin guts and was very tentative about taking the top off her pumpkin.
This is serious work!
Even Phoebe was eager to join in on the pumpkin carving action.
Phoebe didn't think too much about the bite of pumpkin guts that Gabrielle gave her.
Oh no! Pumpkin guts everywhere!
Clara Rose really getting into the Halloween spirit!
Gabrielle drew faces for the pumpkins and I carved them. Josie wanted a Hello Kitty pumpkin.
| Josie and Jie Jie with the Hello Kitty Pumpkin. |
Clara Rose was excited to get her pumpkin face going.
More of that Halloween Spirit!
| Clara Rose in front of her Clown-faced pumpkin. |
| Happy Pumpkining! |
1 comment:
Love the pics. The girls are getting so big! No, I'm not done with blogging. Just too damn busy for my own good. You're sport to carve the pumpkin. I've been procrastinating!
Post a Comment