Happy Mother's Day Everyone! I hope a great day was had by all my wonderful Mom friends and family!
We had a low key but fun Mother's Day.
I strted the day with some yummy chocolate coffee on the lawn with my two sunshine girls, singing
Happy Mother's Day.
Soon the morning entertainment began--
Josie asked Clara Rose to take a picture of us-- she got most of us in it.
Clara Rose gathered bunches of dandelions and decorated our little lawn table.
My two acrobats, the swinging duals. . . .
showing off their amazing skills!
After the morning entertainment we headed off to a local nursery and picked out some pretty flowers for our yard.
The girls picked a lovely hanging basket dedicated to thier first moms in China. Josie suggested they pick one that had two different flowers in the same basket just like her and Clara Rose have a different mom in China.
Pretty amazing for a 4-1/2 year old!!
My big sweetie pie filling the big flower box with rocks and soil.
Happy Mother's Day balloons from the girls.
This picture was suppose to be a little later, but I am too tired to edit this.
Me and the girls with our pretty flower box.
We planted four different kinds of flowers in and cannot wait to watch it grow!
Next was the afternoon entertainment-- tricycle yard racing!
The Champion!
Clara Rose running around trying to catch up!
We even had a feral cat in the yard which really added to the day, but never fear,
our ever ferocious, fearless, Golden Retriever, Phoebe was near!
I was relieved the cat ran off, because I wasn't too sure Phoebe would have been able to handle it.
She's more of a lover than anything else.
The ending entertainment-- two sweet little mommies taking care of their babies.
1 comment:
It looks like you guys had a great day. Happy Mother's Day.
Post a Comment