Oh yeah!
Spring has sprung and gone and summer is finally here!
One of the girl's favorite places, a spray park, opened this week.
These pictures are actually from our second trip-- we were so excited to go yesterday that I forgot my camera and MY swim suit-- so good thing I also forgot my camera!
The pictures say it all-- two very happy *gurls* that the hot days of summer finally arrived!
Clara Rose is actually sitting on a smaller water fountain.
Josie helping Clara Rose become more accustomed to
water pouring over her head-- something that has not ever been an issue for Josie-- at least not as long as she has lived with us.
I think she likes it when she has control!
Happy beautiful faces to end a happy fun summer-time afternoon.



1 comment:
it is the best time of the year...I have 3 in the pool now! Awesome photos!
Post a Comment