It always comes sooner than we would like-- Ye Ye's last day with us!
We packed up early and headed for another fun day at the beach;
Ye Ye doesn't have beaches where he lives.
As usual, we are quite the show setting-up our spot in the sand.
It didn't take long for the kids to start digging in the sand to build the ever famous
and increasingly required 'sand sea garden.'
Today we happened to dig in area abudnant with little sand crabs.
Ye Ye had not ever seen a sand crab before and was somewhat bewildered.
The hunt was on for more sand crabs-- everybody joined in!
You gotta love teens checking out sand crabs!
Can you guess whose hand that is holding the strange looking sand crab?
It is Gabrielle-- Ha! You go girl!
Soon it was time for lunch and everyone was full of the sillies!
Clara Rose took over the camera and got some pretty good shots-- half the time I think I should just give the camera to her and Josie because they seem to get better pictures than I do!
After lunch it was time for more exploring on the shore--
Clara Rose found a little worm.
Josie tried out the boogie board and did pretty good with some help from Daddy and her big sibs.
Clara Rose was still showing off her worm and Josie was still gushing about boogie boarding.
Next, Josie worked on her body surfing skills with Daddy and Jie Jie.
It is really hard for me to take pictures of this! I know she is having fun, but it is really scary to watch!
To add to my horror at the beach, Clara Rose decided she wanted to try boogie boarding!
She didn't actually catch and little waves so much as Jie Jie put her on a couple little ones.
Ye Ye had his share of fun playing in the wavs as well!
The week flew by and before the girls knew it-- they were hugging and kissing Ye Ye good-night and good-bye until his visit next year.
| I love you Ye Ye and I am going to miss you! We all are sad when Ye Ye leaves! We love you Ye Ye! |




1 comment:
Looks like so much fun! Minus the worm of course. :)
Blessings!
Post a Comment