The girls found this pretend cow
that they could practice milking just inside the gates.
Next we stopped by a petting area and enjoyed
feeding and petting some of the goats.
Soon it was time to hit the Midway and the rides.
Josie and Gabrielle on the Ferris Wheel.
Josie is pointing to the "big kid" rides in a different section
and is telling Jie Jie she wants to go there next.
Me and Clara Rose on the Ferris Wheel.
Swings!
The "big kid" section.
Home of the Zipper.
The ride Jie Jie wants to go on.
No single riders allowed.
Wim will not go on it.
Josie wants to go on it-- says to me, "MOMMMMM! I AM big enough!"
Uh, I don't care.
![]() |
| A random picture of "the Zipper" ride from google images. |
![]() |
| Another view of how this thing moves--for those who are not in the know. An actual picture of the zipper with me and Gabrielle inside. I label this a stepdaughter's revenge. |
It brought me back to the days of my youth--
the one's that involved a really baaaad hangover!
Josie was hopping all over the place to go
on some of the "REAL" rides.
**SIGH**
Josie and Wim on the Thunder Bolt.
Clara Rose was thrilled to be 'just' big enough--by a hair,
to go on the "REAL" rides.
She was yelling at the operator to go 'faster' and then exclaimed,
"OH Yeah!"
Me and the girls on the Scrambler.
This was the last of our expose in the Midway
section of the Fair.
Next we are on to more mellowactivities looking at farm animals.















2 comments:
true Story: I almost died on a Zipper like ride yrs ago when the door lock broke mid ride!!! I had to literally hang on for my life. The Carney's face when the ride was over and he came to my 'cage' went white!
Can't believe you actually went on the Zipper!! LOL No rides for me anymore. Vertigo is a HORRIBLE problem for me as I've gotten older. Used to love the rides, now...not so much!
Blessings~
Post a Comment