Thursday, October 4, 2012

Trick not Treat


Aren't they cute?

The girls love this new Halloween decoration I bought for the yard.

We had it for less than a week before some D-HEAD stole it.

Yeah, I'm pissed about it.

Part of me wants to let it go-- pity the pathetic person(s) who would
actually stoop to such a level as stealing something like this.

Seriously? Who does that!?

Part of me wants to buy another one and booby-trap the yard-- but
booby traps, even on you own property are illegal.

Something tells me that the kind of booby traps that spew sulfuric acid
at people are probably even more illegal.

The girls didn't notice it was gone this morning, but they will tonight . . .
when it is time to turn on little ghost.

1 comment:

BrOwN CiRcUs said...

oh grrrr! I feel your pain. We had someone jumping our fence in the back yard and stealing. We thought manure spread would do just the trick on the other side of our fence. ;)