The day after Thanksgiving we kicked off
the Christmas Season with our annual pursuit of the perfect Christmas Tree.
Gabrielle made the mistake of trying choose a tree other than some type of "fir" tree
to which Wim clearly stated, "If we bring home that tree I am NOT coming home!"
Who knew I was married to such a Christmas Tree diva?
Pictured below-- Wim, Gabrielle, Josie and Clara Rose standing
in front of the seriously tall Balsam Fir Tree that Wim picked out.
For those who don't know my husband IRL, he is 6'4" and while
we do have a tall ceiling-- it isn't THAT tall.
With much trimming (as in cutting bottoms and tops)
We managed to set-up the chosen tree in our living room.
Only Wim could decorate the upper part of the tree--
while standing on a chair.
Because . . . the tree is soooo enormously tall!
:-D
We all enjoyed a fun evening decorating our tree.
Ah, yes-- He does exist!
No! I don't mean Santa--
Xavier!
We've also been busy making our "candy" houses as
the girls like to call them.
The assembly part is also a bit stressful for me
but the decorating is loads of fun!
We bought some extra candy this year and
I think these are the best houses we've done yet!
They look good enough to EAT!
Lastly, and certainly not least--
The drum roll!
DRUM ROLL--
EVEN LOUDER!
We have another legal driver in our house!
Her official plastic license arrived in the mail Saturday, but
she took off before I could get the camera!
CONGRATULATIONS GABRIELLE!!!














No comments:
Post a Comment