Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Josie's Birthday Week Installment #3

Hi Everyone,

Last night was another action-packed evening in the world of Josie Dong Dong's Birthday Week.

We started off the festivities with Daddy and Big Sis Gabrielle helping Josie put her new barrettes in her hair. Josie loves the sparkly flower shaped barrettes that Mommy got for her and she wanted a bunch of them in her hair.

She kept asking for "mo" (more barrettes in her hair).

"Mo. Mo. Mo."


After dinner it was time for more presents and I think Josie Dong Dong was a little overwhelmed by all the loot we laid out before her.
"Wow! Are these all for me?"Time to get busy!














Josie had big fun with her Elmo themed remote control.
Josie enjoyed looking through the very pretty alphabet book from Auntie Gisele. It has all kinds of cool and silly animal drawings in it, plus some animals NONE of us have heard of.


Josie also received a special package in the mail from her friend Ela and Ela's mommy, Andrada. Inside was a pretty Hello Kitty house and figurines. Josie had more big fun playing with the house and spent much of the night holding her three Hello Kitty figurines tightly in her hand.































"I need to keep these kitties somewhere safe."

After presents it was time for some yummy dessert. Josie's big party isn't until this weekend, but we wanted to have something a little special with just Mommy, Daddy, Gabrielle, and Xavier.

We managed to cover this desire with some cream filled chocolate coated cupcakes topped with mini balloons. It was a big hit!















































"Mo. Mo. MO. MO! MO! MO!"


Did I mention that I gave her an early bath so she would have lots of time for her presents and playing with her big sister and brother?

Even Gabrielle and Xavier were taken away with all the fun of the evening. Gabrielle almost got whisked away by the cupcake balloons.

Off to a quick fun video . . . in the next post

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I love the cake pictures! Sounds like Josie is having quite an exciting week! My b-day is tomorrow - I miss the days when someone made a big deal about my birthday! :)

Anonymous said...

SUPER CUTE! I am glad she loved the kitties...I though she would.
Love you all!
Andrada and co.

Anonymous said...

I'm tickled to see Josie celebrating with her siblings...she looks very appreciative of this glorious birthday week and I don't blame her!