Sunday, November 30, 2008

Josie's First ThanksGiving!

Hi Folks,

I had hoped to post this sooner, but unfortunately I have a case of pneumoniaitis (sp). It isn't as severe as pneumonia, but it really bites to say the least. I am on antibiotics and cough syrup with codeine that really knocks me out, so I think I am finally on the mend. At least I don't feel as run down as I did.

Regardless, we all had a nice Thanksgiving Holiday with Josie's friend Angeline and her mommy and Daddy, Kathi and Robert.


"Happy Thanksgiving!"

"When is Angeline and her Mommy and Daddy gonna get here?"

Here is a picture of the face Josie makes when we tell her she has to do something she doesn't want to do (like share), or we tell her she can't do something that she wants to do.

"What is with this 'share' thing I keep hearing?"

Angeline took a break from Josie's toys to chat it up with Gabrielle and Xavier.



It didn't take long for Josie to figure out that it is more fun to share with her friend so they could have even bigger baby fun together than they can playing alone.


"I have lots of toys over here Angeline, come play."
We had an early turkey dinner, more like a really big lunch. Both Josie and Angeline have similar nap times, so we decided to do our dinner before naps and have the rest of the afternoon to relax. It was a nice and relaxing meal.

After eating, the kids ran off to play some more, which allowed the adults some time to chat.

Gabrielle was very happy to entertain the girls. They spend some fun time playing train. Of course, Josie Dong Dong is in the middle of the whole thing.



The girls choo-chooed their way from the living room to the den and were playing silly in there. Gabrielle did a good job of keeping an eye on them.



"I'm in charge of Wiley bunch!"

As the old adage goes, if you can't beat'm, join'm.

















It was soon time for naps and our guests said good-bye.
Later in the day, Josie had fun with her big bro and sis getting tossed all around.
Phoebe was feeling a little left out of all the festivities.



So Xavier and Gabrielle gave her a photo shoot to show how much they care.
















We hope that all our family and friends also had a Happy Thanksgiving. We are all very thankful for the love that we share.
Reena

No comments: