I don't have much time for a lot of pictures, but here are a few of what we call, Dong Dong-isms:
Milp (now Milk)
Sandal flops (flip flop sandals)
Candy pop (either a lollipop or frozen ice-cream)
I wanna both (meaning she wants two of whatever--usually cookies)
I wead it (she will read the book)
I help Mommy (usually results in it taking me 5-times longer to get it done)
Mommy baby (she wants me to be the baby and her the Mommy)
swan dives into kiddie pools (enough so that she split open her knee)
Finding our: keys, shoes, socks, comb, brushes-- pretty much anything she see us using and is able to get without us noticing--in either her backpack, purse, play kitchen and some other place(s) we have yet to discover.
There are more, but that is what comes to mind off the top of my head.
3 comments:
So cute...I loved reading the "ism's"! I can just hear her voice. Hope everything is going well. Same old here! Just anxiously waiting for TA and praying that we don't fall to the TB problems once we get there. Ugh!
Hi Reena, I love the blog and the picture of Clara!! What a beautiful little girl!!!
It is amazing how much time goes by. I am sure that both you and William feel that you have always had Josie in your lives. We still feel that way with our children. Ity is an amzing feeling!!! Keep us posted on your new arrival!! It is exciting!!!
Hi, Its nice to "meet" some other Northern East Coast families. We live in NY! We returned home in January with our 3 year old daughter. She has isms too. She says whap? for what and bathing soup for bathing suit. She has the same suit as your daughter. I will be visiting your blog!
Kathie in NY
Post a Comment