Monday, August 24, 2009

LID Confirmation and Updated Pictures!!!!

Wim and I are thrilled to have received official notice of our Log-in-Date (LID) with China, which is August 7, 2009.



This is the date that China received the full package of our paperwork to adopt Clara Rose and it is the date that officially starts the countdown.

With some luck it is possible that we might be able to travel and bring her home by Christmas-- but that is sort of pushing it. We'll see how the process goes.

We are also using an organization called Red Thread to send a care package to Clara Rose and they were able to get us updated pictures and information about her growth.



Look at this happy little girl! We may be biased, but we think she is absolutely adorable!





I will try to work with these pictures-- to make some of them bigger, but right now, this is what we have.

I checked her growth height is a little over 33 inches and wt a little over 27 lbs at ~19 months and according to what we have received, she is in the ~ 90th percentile for height and weight-- so her and Josie are similar in size for the ages.

Here is a picture of the care package that is being sent to Clara Rose from us. I made the photo album pictured on the left and mailed it to Ann at Red Thread. She added it to the other items purchased in China for the care package. The package includes new PJ's, a soft comfy blanket, doll, letter from us translated to Mandarin, disposable camera to take pictures, and several bags of chocolate for Clara Rose to share with everyone.

She looks like a little Gladiator! Oh boy, is she going to fit right in with her siblings!!!

The next step is for us to received the official referral from China, also called the Letter of Confirmation or Letter of Acceptance. Hopefully, we will have it within 80 days of our LID!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my, Clara looks very similar our Tianjin girl! Love the bangs! :) Very adorable!!

Seeking His plan for our family said...

She is adorable! Congratulations!

JMCS said...

Your daughter is absolutely beautiful. Congrats on receiving the updates pics from Ann. Hope you receive your LOA soon too. :)

hugs,
Jonni
(sofiasmama on RQ)

Kathy said...

Hi,
I came over from the SN yahoo group. Congratulations ! She is adorable !! We hope to travel around Christmas too.

firegirl said...

Oh My!! I am so happy to see that you have your official LID! She is beautiful! She does look happy. I can't wait! I want you to go get her now! Come on LOA!

Michelle

Adrian Roberta said...

Reena! I love Clara's pictures, so looks so adorable, and very well cared for. Something we all hope and pray for! So happy for you

~Roberta

Sheri_n_Ben said...

OMG Reena, she is beautiful!!! You are so blessed to get such wonderful pictures of your beautiful daughter. I can hardly wait to see her on her big sister playing together. ;o)

Congratulations on your LID!!! Woohoo!!!

Sheri (Leilah Di and Olivia Xia's Mommy...and Mom to many more!)
from your Faith Family

Mandee said...

She is such a cutie! Congrats on LID and I wish you a quick LOA and TA. We are just a little behind you. We were DTC Aug 14 and are waiting for our LID.

Mandee
dudesanddaisies.blogspot.com

maat890 said...

She is beautiful!!!! Congratulations. I'll keep ya'll in our prayers to travel by Christmas. Keep us posted.

Jena said...

She is ADORABLE. And I am thrilled for you and jealous, jealous, jealous. Congrats and big hugs from all of us here in Heath/Robison land!

Shannon said...

She's just precious! Congrats to your whole family!!

Crazy4Emily from RQs Dec 2005 LID room!!

The Ordinary Horse said...

Wow! I haven't stopped by your blog in a while. She is so beautiful; so cute! I'm so excited for you. Congrats on your LID; you were FAST my friend. Good for you. Okay, we got LOA in 76 days...praying for you that all goes quickly. Still waiting for TA here...big sigh and big groan.

Mr. L said...

Beautiful pictures Reena!! Beautiful little girl!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Wendy