Friday, November 6, 2009

I-800 Approval!!!!!

First, I am sorry for the lack of pictures. We need to get an external hard drive or our computer is going to crash from all my pictures. Maybe this weekend-- especially since Josie's Birthday is this week!!!
 
Big News! After receiving two, yes, TWO, receipt notices from US Immigration that they have received our I-800 (last month!) I called them today and was able to leave a message with the officer processing our case that inquired about our status.
 
Just before I left work I got an email from them stating that we have been approved and the approval is being mailed to China today!
 
Yippee!!!
 
We are now OFFICIALLY waiting for travel approval (TA) from China to travel and bring Clara Rose Home. TA typically takes between 2-4 weeks with travel occurring about 2-weeks after you receive TA. 
 
With a little bit of luck we will still be able to travel by early December, but boy oh boy are we gonna be cutting it close to travel and be home for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
EVERYBODY CROSS YOUR FINGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Reena

1 comment:

firegirl said...

YEAH!!!!! One step closer to bringing Clara Rose home! I am praying you get a fast TA and can go before Christmas!

Michelle, Carlo & Grace