Monday, April 30, 2012

Favorite Playground

Our favorite playground opened a few weekends ago-- one of many reasons I have not been updating the blog with fun family pictures as of late. We've been so busy I hadn't even't uploaded most of my picts to the camera.  Believe or not-- I am still technologically old school in that I do NOT have a cell phone capable of uplaoding pictures to a blog or even FB-- the crowd gasps.

I'm surviving-- quite splendidly without such devices.

Here's your fix . . .

I love these monkey bars because they are low enough to the ground that the girls can
do them independently.

Josie is super excited that she isgetting better and better at the monkey bars.
She can now swing three bars!

The girls discovering how much they have grown in terms of how
much they have to squish to both fit on some of the toys that they fit into easily last year. 

The girls had a super fun day playing! 



No batteries in the car-- little sister is here to lend a hand. 

I had visions of the future taking these shots. 

Different day-- same playground.

The girls love this swing!

Last year they didn't care for it so much.

This year-- it is all they want to do. 

Higher!

HIGHER!

SPIN IT! 

I was a little nervous.

I have a bad history with Jie Jie and Ge Ge and spin rides at this very playground.

Josie and Clara Rose are wired a little differently. 

The beginning of warmer weather--

Yippee!

No comments: