Sunday after church the girls and I headed to a playground that is on our way
home and that we have not been to for awhile.
There was a forecast for rain, but we figured we could give it a whirl and just leave if it started to rain.
We were so glad that we stopped because we had a really REALLY fun time!
It was fairly warm (for our area) and there were quite a few other families at the playground.
Josie going down one of the slides.
Clara Rose going down a different slide, "criss-cross applesauce!"
Swinging in the big recliner swings.
Chatting with Mr. Potatoe Head.
I was fairly surprised that after only about 1/2 hour the girls said they didn't want to play anymore.
They were looking beyond the playground and announced they wanted
to go "xporin!"
So "xporin" we went!
The girls wanted lots of pictures taken as well!
They were both so sweet to each other-- no fighting,
no whining,
no complaining!
Just love!
During our walk Clara Rose asked, "Josie- you luv me?"
Josie answered, "Of course. I am your big sister. I luv you."
Clara Rose smiled and said, "I luv you Josie. I luv you Momma."
Back near the playground we went for a couple rides on the carousel.
The second ride, Clara Rose picked the row of horses--meaning she got to pick the horse she wanted and we had to ride a horse in that same row.
She picked and then was a little scared because her horse was on the outside.
Josie told her it was OK.
"I am with you. I will hold your hand and take care of you."
That worked out just fine.












No comments:
Post a Comment