Monday, July 2, 2012

Jellystone Part II

Our third day started off good.

The girls posing with a little Boo Boo Bear statue . . .

Who came walking out?

The real Boo Boo Bear! 
We went for our morning hayride with Boo Boo bear.

Took some funny pictures.

The girls are sticking their tongue out at Yogi Bear. 

Then it started to rain while they were on the
bouncy pillow.

Wim found refuge in this wooden train.

Believe it or not-- all four of us fit into it! 

What to do on a rainy day?

Make Tye-dye shirts! 

We tried going for a drive to do a little hike, but the rain didn't let up.
 We headed back to the campground.

The girls had a couple of bags of miners dirt to sift through.
The mining area had a tin roof so we headed over there to
look for our gold and treasures. 

Then we went to the pavillion and played Dominoes and Puppy Bingo.

The rain finally stopped.
The sun came out and the campground opened up
all their fun stuff!!!

Clara Rose and Josie were thrilled to ride the train
all by themself! 

Yogi Bear was tired of being cooped-up as well.

He came out to play some games on the playground!

All the kids enjoyed playing Hide-n-seek.

Yogi was 'it.'

Clara Rose led Yogi Bear over to the swing set. 


Then she helped walk him back to his bed. 

Wim starting our last camfire.

Gotta have more smores!

On our last morning, both Boo Boo and Yogi Bear came out
to say good-bye! 
What a great little mini-vacay!

2 comments:

The Gang's Momma! said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by the blog and weighing in on the convo about the hearing aide trial we're in. Yes, I do give her short periods of time with it on and off, teaching her to signal me when she's "done" or needs a break. In the chaos and confusion of Tuesday's trauma, she didn't even have it on most of the a.m. when the fall happened cuz we were swimming. Then, later in the day, as I tried to get some "normalcy" back, I kept trying to do off and on again. I was so overwhelmed, it didn't even occur to me that I could let that go for the day till we settled things down cuz I was already in the groove of the trial. Our challenge with the trial is, and will be all summer, the fact that we have a pool and spend significant hours of every day out there even if we aren't in it. And we can't always gather data on a "real day of use" like that. Challenging for sure. Thanks again for reading!

The Gang's Momma! said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by the blog and weighing in on the convo about the hearing aide trial we're in. Yes, I do give her short periods of time with it on and off, teaching her to signal me when she's "done" or needs a break. In the chaos and confusion of Tuesday's trauma, she didn't even have it on most of the a.m. when the fall happened cuz we were swimming. Then, later in the day, as I tried to get some "normalcy" back, I kept trying to do off and on again. I was so overwhelmed, it didn't even occur to me that I could let that go for the day till we settled things down cuz I was already in the groove of the trial. Our challenge with the trial is, and will be all summer, the fact that we have a pool and spend significant hours of every day out there even if we aren't in it. And we can't always gather data on a "real day of use" like that. Challenging for sure. Thanks again for reading!