Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tall Ships

This past weekend we joined Becky and her family to brave
the crowds and board some Tall Ships that are visitng nearby.
The younger set was excited for the day out and about with each other.

The first ship we stumbled across-- The Bounty.
It was pretty cool and even had Jack Sparrow like Pirate aboard.

Clara Rose, Nate, Emily, and Josie sitting at table inside
The Bounty.

There was also a festival with lots of vendors, music, and a really
cool bird rescue charity.

I think this is onboard the Gazella.
Clara Rose managed to overcome her disappointment
that we weren't boarding 'rocket ships.'

We've been talking about going to see the Tall Ships and
she thought we were going to see rocket ships--not 'boats.'

Emily, Nate, and their Dad.

Ahoy, Matey!
There's a happy crew!



At this point, I lost track of where we were.

This might be the Peacemaker, but don't
make me walk the plank if I'm wrong.

I don't think the kiddos cared
too much about which Ships we boarded (we managed to board five).

They were pretty excited to explore the big "boats"
and catch a nice breeze.

It was a hot sunny day!

All of the kids did great!

Most of them managed to catch a piggy back ride at
the end of our day.

1 comment:

Adrian Roberta said...

Wow Reena, I would LOVE to see Tall ships inperson, something on my BucketList I guess. The girls look so beautiful...as always!