In the meantime. What happens when Mommy goes away to a baby shower for the afternoon and Josie Dong Dong is left to fend for herself, alone, with Daddy and Xavier?
"YOU are NOT MOMMY!"
"I'm NOT Eating!"
"I, I, I Feel Faint . . . . . ."
On a happier note, Josie had a great time at her friend, Angeline's B-Day party.
"Happy Birthday Angeline!" 
There were several other kids at the party and they all had a blast playing in the house and with Angeline's toys.
It was soon time for the Birthday Cake and we all sang Happy Birthday before Angeline blew out her candle with a little help from her Daddy.
Then it was time for yummy cake and more fun!
Josie and her friend Claire had a great time catching-up while eating cake.
Next it was time for presents. Angeline had fun opening her gifts and she got a lot of nice new toys to play with.
Christmas Presents!
One of the many attributes I always loved about Uncle Earl was that he was usually late, which meant, I always still had a present to look forward to about a month after Christmas. Uncle Earl is continuing this tradition with Josie Dong Dong and her big Bro and Sis.
They were very happy to open their gifts!
In true Uncle Earl Style, none of the presents had name tags on them.
:-D
"You just wait Uncle Earl!"
So each of them opened a present and then swapped afterward.
Xavier got the Universe for his room, Gabrielle got a bracelet kit that she started in on right away, and Josie Dong Dong--- She got a great big Penguin . . . . .
"Hey, his nose is big just like 'Uh Ul'!"
Josie LOVES her new Penguin-- I think he is right up there with Elmo-- Josie keeps them sitting next to each other on the couch and she gets upset if we move either one of them. She can move-- but not anyone else. We may need to buy some more furniture.
I hope to have some dancing video as well as video of the bucking purple Llama in my next post-- Stay Tuned!
1 comment:
Cute pictures! I know the cold and snowy thing - we're' having the same weather. It was so cold at the end of last week that I hated to go outside for anything! Only a few more months until spring, right?
Post a Comment