Saturday, January 10, 2009

An elephant, a horse, a bunny, and a snowman . . .

What do these four creatures have in common?


Play dough!


What a great way to entertain a 2 year old on cold wintry days!





Yea, the snowman is reminiscent of an alien, but who says there isn't snow on other planets? I mean, scientists say there needs to be water and snow is simply frozen water. Little bunny foo-foo also looks like she already got popped by the Good Fairy for bopping the heads of mice, but it was lots of fun to make this scene.


Josie had a great time and was even serenading the little forest of creatures while she rolled out some snakes.
















Nothing captures the moment quite as well as this video where Josie is having some fun with play dough jewelry.





Laughs between siblings also is a good remedy for wintry cabin fever. We have plenty of that going on this weekend!




































Sorry there isn't much verbiage with this post, but there isn't really much to say, just a lot of laughs to share.

Stay Warm!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys!

To Cute! I love the video and the pics.The kids look like they are all having fun!

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I love the video and the pics. The kids look like they are all having a lot of fun!
Michelle

Jena Heath said...

Your photos are so fantastic. Josie's personality really comes through! If you can figure out a "swap" thing with another family, a friend of Josie's, I'm finding this is ideal. We still haven't tried having a babysitter come over in the traditional sense though I have a student who wants to do it. I think I'm going to have her over a couple of times while we're there, so Caroline can get to know her better and then we'll see if we can't do that. I thought that Caroline would balk at goingto Maggie's, but she was really fine. Sometimes I think that I'm more hesitant about these things than she is! Love, Jena