Thursday, January 29, 2009

Chinese New Year Snack Party

Here are just a couple pictures from last Sunday's CNY snack party at a local Chinese restaurant.
Mommy Michelle and baby Grace, Callie and her Daddy and Mommy- Steve and Laurie, and of course you are all well acquainted with Josie Dong Dong.

We arrived early/mid afternoon so the restaurant was slow and very accommodating-- so accommodating that I wasn't really able to get pictures of the girls together. They had a good time playing peek-a-boo with each other under the tables, so that in itself made it worth it.

The girls anxiously awaiting their snacks!







I am looking forward to tomorrow and this entire weekend.
I am playing hooky from work on Friday and Josie and I are meeting a good friend of mine and her little girl (3) at an indoor play ground for some morning fun followed by lunch.
We have a fun in-door pool party to attend tomorrow night--
AND
We have a very important breakfast date with ELMO on Saturday!
Not exactly a traditional Chinese New Year theme-- but I did my best to find fun things to do that will make the 2-weeks of CNY a special time.

Cheers!

No comments: