She also refers to herself as "Nong Nong" (Dong Dong). If we ask her, "Where is Josie?" She will respond by pointing to herself and saying, "I Nong Nong."
Dong Dong refers to both Gabrielle and Xavier as either "duys" for guys or as "Guh Guhs." We are not sure what happened to "jie jie." She use to call Gabrielle "Jie Jie," but she has quit.
Second on the list, we got hit with another big snow storm this past Monday and while it was nice to have a free day off with Josie Dong Dong (yes, we got THAT much snow), I am really ready for Spring to get here. This feels like the Winter that came and never went away!
Josie and I did have a fun day though. We spent the morning playing and I helped Josie make a picture for St. Patrick's Day-- she really loves crafts.
"I'm making a picture."
"This is pretty."
Despite the crafts, followed by some cookie making later in the afternoon, both Josie Dong Dong and I were feeling a bit of cabin fever later in the afternoon when Daddy got home.
Josie Dong Dong has resorted to finding new crafty ways to entertain herself. She's discovered that Daddy makes for a better craft than ordinary paper and crayons!
Luckily, Josie has some great big sibs who don't mind letting her tag along for some fun Wii time or nurf gun shooting.
"Away Mommy! I pay wit Guh-Guhs!"
Even with all the attention she gets, if we don't get some fun outdoor weather soon, I think Josie Dong Dong is going to start eating her toys!
"I Nong Nong!"
1 comment:
I feel your 'stir craziness'. Emily has become quite bossy herself. Even her daycare provider made special mention of it! She has learned the phrase 'don't touch me!' in her many daily struggles with her brother Nate. She points to her dolly and tells her forcefully, " night-night!". I wonder what would happen if the two 'bossies' got together?
Post a Comment