Josie has started going on the 'big girl' swing at one of the playgrounds that does not have a baby swing. She typically tries out every single swing at the playground.
Josie Dong Dong also enjoys climbing to the top of the spiral slide and sliding down-- by herself!
The sliding down is fine and dandy, but her trying to climb up is enough to put her mommy into cardiac arrest.
"I'm really tall up here!" "Wheee! This is my favorite!"
Wim only got a few pictures while at the playground. I think Josie Dong Dong really kept her Daddy running on his toes.
Josie does enjoy trying on my glasses and wearing them around for a little while. Then she usually wants Wim to wear them and then her Bear. I draw the line when she tries to them on Phoebe (our dog). I really believe that Phoebe also appreciates this.
Of course all the kids had some hang-time with nothing in particular on their minds.
1 comment:
Hey, I've been waiting for a post update from you! Looks like daddy and daughter had a great time together at the park. Love the photos of the glasses. How is everything else going? Been thinking about you.
Post a Comment