Josie Dong Dong had a big treat today. Our favorite playground, ImPossible Dreams, kicked of the new season with an Easter Egg Hunt and fundraiser. Josie Dong Dong had a great time running around with Mommy looking for eggs and playing a bit along the way.
"These weird plastic eggs are everywhere."
Josie's friend Miles and his Mommy also came to the egg hunt. Miles was very excited looking for eggs.
"Eggs Eggs! Eggs!"
Once Miles and Josie had found all their eggs, it was time for some fun play. They both enjoyed the riding toys.
Miles and his Mommy, Kate, had fun coloring Easter pictures.
"Look at me! I've got my own wheels!"
It was a fun time and Josie Dong Dong enjoyed being able to play at her favorite park and finding eggs at her first Easter Egg Hunt.
Josie was still pretty wound-up from her adventure when we got home. I really had to work to get her to settle down so she could eat her lunch and get ready for her nap.
"Mommy thinks I'm going to take a nap. How funny is that?"
2 comments:
Reena,
I finally made it to your blog. Josie is the cutest little peanut. OMG! Beautiful!!
My dad is here from RI for the weekend and telling us the weather is much better right now. Hopefully, you will see Spring soon. Spring, Summer & Fall are the best in NE.
Reena,
I love the playground area...wish we had one of those here in Texas! I can't wait to have the big Easter Egg hunt this wknd. We have been practicing...and Harper really loves the hunt! Enjoy your 1st Easter at home,
Steph & Harper
Post a Comment