Our agency just called a little while ago-- we got our Travel Approval!!!!
They will try to get the Consulate appointment for the 12th/13th-- we would leave on the 1st!
If they can't get these dates the next available date for the consulate appointment is the 19th.
Fingers crossed!!!!
They have 10 families who will be ready to travel at this time-- so we will be with a big group like we were when we traveled to adopt Josie-- at least for the second half of our trip.
What a way to kick off the New Year!
We are super excited!!!!!
4 comments:
That Great! I will keep my fingers crossed you get to meet you daughter sooner than later. Our LID is Aug 6. I am super excited for you. We are still waiting for a sn referral, we are hoping to hear something in the next couple months!!
Danielle
Yippie...we are traveling the same time! Congrats!
Are you going to be blogging from China?! I hope so!!!!!
~Roberta
I just found your blog and can't wait to follow your journey. Congratulations on TA!!!
Post a Comment