Never mind that between now and then we have Christmas on top of all the packing we need to do.
OH BOY!
If that isn't enough, we also get to have a GREAT BIG BLIZZARD!
Wim, Josie and I manage to do the last of the little bit of shopping we had to do yesterday-- not only are we done with shopping but all our presents are wrapped and ready to go.
The storm is dieing down and Wim is going to venture out to do the grocery shopping which will also include, shopping for Christmas breakfasts, dinner, and brunches plus a few goodies to pack for our trip.
HAVE FUN SWEETIE!!!
I have one of our three pieces of checked luggage packed-- clothes for Clara Rose, diapers (regular and swimming), toys etc. I have pulled out some clothes for me, but am waiting to pack them. I pretty much know what I want to take for Josie and will wait to pack those as well. Suffice it to say, that this time, we are not AS stressed and freaked about packing as we were when we adopted Josie.
Here are a few pictures of Josie playing in her Winter Wonderland.
"Wat Happen to ard?" "Phoebe do it?"
"Dis is SILLY!"
"Wook at me! I wimming!"
"Dis is FUN!"
Earlier in the week, Gabrielle and Xavier had their school concerts. Josie and I didn't go. The performances were later in the evening, plus we never know what mood Josie might decide to be in-- the last few attempts at church haven't gone well. Wim forgot the camera for Xavier's concert but remembered and got a few somewhat discernable shots from Gabrielle's concert. In the picture below, Gabrielle is in a black shirt directly up from the male instructor's head.
Here she is front and center, but a little fuzzy.
The weekend prior we all had fun making Christmas cookies.
Josie also had a great time making crafts at the YMCA Santa's Workshop last weekend. When we went last year it took her until almost the end to relax and really enjoy herself. She is now very familair with the YMCA and jumped right in to all the different activities. I was very proud of her saying please and thank you to the folks running each of the stations.
"Merry Christmas Everybody!!!"

4 comments:
Cute pics in the snow! While we are skiing and around a lot of snow this week, we still haven't gotten more than a dusting in Detroit!
I can't believe you're leaving in just a week and a half! You also answered one of my questions in that you are bringing Josie!
Merry Christmas to you!
I love the snow pictures they are always the best!
10 more sleeps girlfriend!!!!
~R
I LOVE the snow pictures!! Sorry you are having a blizzard, but boy does it look fun!! We never get anything like that here in Texas! At least not in our neck of the woods!
So happy you have CA...I'm can hardly wait to see your beautiful daughter in your arms!
Hugs,
Sheri (from your Faith family)
So Cute!!
Hope you have a very Merry Christmas.
Blessings, Sandy
Post a Comment