Thursday, February 18, 2010

Why Golden's are the BEST Family dog . . .

Enter: Phoebe or Be-be

"Dooo-de-doooh, whaths goin on in here?"

Clara Rose has the cookie-monster stethoscope.

"Beee Beee"

"Bee Bee, Bee Bee"

"Whaths goin on? Whaths this little bald puppy up to?"

"Whaths this?"

"I feel ridiculous!"

"Gotta run."

"Bee Bee! Bee Bee!"

In a different room . . .


"I'm twired. Whath IS this bald puppy doing?"

"Good grief!"

"Kisses"

"Maybe it isn't so bad to look ridiculous--even if I am a dog."

4 comments:

Sheri_n_Ben said...

Love it! Maybe ONE of them will be a doctor some day! lol Too cute!

Love ya,
Sheri

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pictures Reena!!!!! What a great dog!!! We have a goldendoodle and she is such a wonderful family dog!!! She is like my third child!!!!!

J and J said...

I LOVE THIS! ADORABLE!

Johanna (faith family)

The Ordinary Horse said...

Oh you know I loved this post! Faithful golden family that we are too. Cute, cute. I love your golden and I love how sweet they're playing together. Goldens are the best family dog and they have such a great temperment for kids. Adorable!