Thursday, February 25, 2010

Playdates more Playdates and a Bunch of Fun



I don't think I posted all the pictures from Valentine's Day-- But maybe I did, so the first few picts may be repeats.


Josie and Clara Rose chowing down on the heart shaped lolly-pops I got them for Valentine's Day.

As much as Clara Rose enjoyed hers, she didn't make it through the whole thing. They were pretty big lollies and I didn't really want them to eat the whole thing at once.

Josie on the other hand crunched right through hers and it was gone before I knew it!

A different night, the girls enjoying their Hello Kitty marshmellow pops that I got for all the girls at our playgroup CNY party. The girls really liked looking at them, but weren't to excited about the marshmallow.

We had several play dates this past week, which is quite fitting since it is also CNY and a time for fun with family and friends. Here is Clara Rose playing with Kai, the son of a friend of mine from work. We met at a children's museum and had lots of fun.


Clara Rose really liked playing on the crane . . .

But her favorite was being on the steam roller.

We had a fun play date with our friend Grace the next day. Grace and Clara Rose had tons of fun dressing up and playing with Grace's toys.


The girls donned tutus courtesy of Grace and put together a puzzle-- with a little help.

Clara rose was really happy and excited with the puzzle and the tutu.

On Saturday, the girls welcomed their friend Angeline over to play at our house. They did all kinds of stuff, coloring, stickers, play dough, doodles and of course a little bit of Dora.




Sunday night we all chilled and tuned into the Olympics. The girls had fun tackling Baba.


Clara Rose pretending to ski.

Another day, Josie and Clara Rose playing mommy and baby. Clara Rose is the baby and Josie is her mommy-- feeding her a ketchup squirter for a bottle (a play one of course).

A trip to a park one day when it wasn't tooo frigid out.
Clara Rose insisted on swinging on the big swing and not the baby swing.

Josie of course wants to swing in a baby swing but she is too big.

I think Clara Rose's favorite is the slide. She goes over and over.

Josie climbing the monkey bar ladder to the slide. She likes to give me a heart attack with this thing. I am still scared she is going to fall and really hurt herself. She started climbing this the past fall and now considers herself a pro. She doesn't even tell me when she is going up it!

Look at her proud, happy, I can do it all by myself little face.

Clara Rose crawling through a tunnel to the big slide.


After playing we went for a short walk and the girls found stick shaped like guns.
Here is Josie shooting at me, "Bam Bam." I am guessing they learned this from their Guh Guh because I know that Josie's school does not allow toy guns.


My Gangsta Girls.

Awe, holding hands.

1 comment:

Jena said...

I am loving these pics. They crack me up, especially those Valentine lollipops!