I mean what's not to love about finding candy filled eggs at 9:00 AM and getting all sugared-up?
At home, decked-out in rain gear because we thought the hunt was outside-- rain or shine!
Like their buckets?
We call them Duckets.
Inside the Community Center Rec Room-- Whoa look who else is here~
The Easter Bunny!
The eggs were spread out on the floor and
each age group had a turn 'diving' for eggs.
Josie and Clara Rose were pretty excited!
Clara Rose was happy to have me help her dive for eggs!
I was/am pretty proud of Josie!
Parents were not allowed to go out with the 4-year olds.
Josie wasn't too enthused by THAT announcement.
I told her this was all for fun and that she didn't have to do anything that she didn't want to. I was fully prepared and expecting that she would opt out 'fighting' for some eggs . . .
But. . .
There she is-- in the mix of it all-- grabbing eggs with the best of them!
What a happy HAPPY little girl! I know she was having fun, but I am not quite sure if she was happiest about actually getting the eggs as much as she was PROUD of herself for going out and getting them without me!
The Community center also had baby bunnies that the kids could hold . . . Guess who LUVS bunnies?
Josie insisted that I have a turn holding her bunny and that she take a picture.
After the egg diving races--
we invited Carly and Claire to our house to play and decorate Easter Eggs,
What a great way to spend a rainy morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment