Friday, January 13, 2012

The Most Played with Toys-- so far

Santa brought the girl's a gum-making kit and they couldn't
wait to make their own gum!

The suggested age for this kit is actually 8+ so I am not really sure
what Santa was thinking giving the girls this kit,

but we made it through relatively unscathed and they were thrilled
with their creation. There are lots of materials left over for several batches as well.


Lite Bright!

I enjoyed playing with this toy when I was about their age
and they really seem to have fun with it as well!

Also note the Leapster2 in the picture-- the girls like playing those as well.

I like them because they are educational.

And . . . the marble run toy.

They are able to build their own maze of sorts and then
watch how the marbles roll through.

This is a great toy that the girls are loving!

It has lot of pieces so there are lots of different mazes the girls can build.

I love that it keeps them occupied and they are learning
spatial relations and a bit of physics!

Yeah, maybe that makes me a bit of a geek mom but they don't seem to mind!

At least not yet!

No comments: