We usually have a special Birthday Dinner-- just our family-- which the girls, their Sibs and Wim still had . . .
I on the other hand, was indisposed with a stomach bug-- yesss, lovely. No pictures and I'll spare you the details.
Suffice it to say that I was in no condition for-- well-- anything really.
Clara Rose was fairly upset that "Mommy not eating for my Birthday."
She waited until the day after her Birthday to open her presents from us----
We had her little home-made birthday cake
(albeit slightly stale at this point--
and her not too happy that Mommy felt the need to pass on her special dessert).
More Presents. . .
Josie's consolation present.
Yeah!
A game to play!
Clara Rose was feeling better and looking forward to her big
Kid's Gym Party coming up on on the weekend.
A Preview of the day we 'were' to have this party.








No comments:
Post a Comment