Monday, January 23, 2012

Turning 4-Years Old

Clara Rose's 4th Birthday

Her Birthday Week as we tend to do them in our home . . .

Kicked off on MLK day.

The girls and I started the day with a fun crystal growning experiement from Christmas.

Science kits for kids are great presents!

Kids are so excited to use the equipment and discover what happens!

Not to mention the whole learning factor as well. 

For this experiment the girls mixed colors into new colors
 and sprinkled crystal growing dust into the mixutre.

(Why do I feel like I just described a meth lab?) 

The kit even has test tubes! 


Later we went out for lunch and what a surprise that
we ran into the amazing balloon animal guy!

He made each of the girls a pretty spectatcular balloon animal of their request. 


It was a GREAT kick-off to Clara Rose's Birthday week that
would later turn into not that great of Birthday weeks!

No comments: