Today was somewhat of a quiet day. I had to complete about 2 hours of paperwork after breakfast. Some of the ladies in our group banned together to care for Josie in the Swan room while I met with our guide and some other parents to fill out all the forms.
Afterward we strolled around the Pearl River with some of the other families we are traveling with and had lunch. In the afternoon all the families met to take some group pictures. The first picture is a traditional photo that is done all all the babies sitting on a red couch.
Here are some shots before the red couch photo.



Just to make sure you know exactly what
our little ham bone is doing during this photo, here is a close-up. Of all times, now she decides that she doesn't want to be a ham bone.
One more picture of the red couch. Empress Josie had cried herself out by the time this picture was taken.
She was definitely ready for me to pick her up when it was all over.
Mommy and Josie after the red couch photo shoot. Now she is all happy again.
It is now 9:23 pm and the little Empress would not nap this afternoon. She is now over tired and still insisting to play. So I am going to let her go until she passes out-- or I pass out-- or both.
Favorite ham bone pictures of the day.

At lunch with Baby Caroline and her Mommy Jenna and big Brother Adrien, Josie wanted to be in all the shots.

At lunch with Baby Caroline and her Mommy Jenna and big Brother Adrien, Josie wanted to be in all the shots.






5 comments:
Hi girls!
How exciting a red couch picture! Too cute! She sure is a momma's girl. I love all the pictures, you can really see her personality shine through!
have a good night
Michelle
That's enough fun in China - get on home! I miss you.
Love
Wim
Dad
I LOVE all the pictures!!!!! They are fantastic!!! Keep them coming!!!!!
Wendy
How do you say 'hambone' in Mandarin?
Hi Josie Dong Dong and Mommy Dong,
I love that Josie's silk, pale aqua outfit and her big sister's new silk robe(from dad) are the same color(or so it appears)...and they both look beautiful in them! I hope your cold has'nt been too aggressive, Reena, and pray all goes smoothly at the consulate. I am so, so ready for you and your hambone to be at home and I'm sure I don't know the half of it, right? Love the red couch photos...tho the little girls did'nt seem so crazy for it. Eager for the next blog...grateful for all of them. Love, Judy/Grandma
Post a Comment