Monday, January 11, 2010

After Breakfast

In case you missed it-- Wim and I have adopted another litte girl who is not quite 2-years old. She is 14 months younger than Josie, meaning-- we have two little girls who are age 2 and 3 and who are quite full of them selves.
 
To keep everyone in line and things going somewhat smoothly, we have tried to establish a routine. In the morning Wim and I get up before them so we can get ready (I can blog) and then we get them up, dressed, packed up and head down to the hotel buffet for breakfast. After breakfast we usually have to go back to the room one or two times to get something we forgot to pack. We might take the girls to the play room at the hotel and then head out for whatever excursion is planned for the day-- adoption related or sight-seeing.
 
By the time we get on the bus, after breakfast, we are pretty exhausted, thus concludes our routine for the day-- the rest of the day is mayhem.
 
;-D

1 comment:

Jena said...

This is so fantastic! I envy you!! Love, Jena