Monday, January 11, 2010

Little Baby Dong Dong

Most of you know that Josie's Chinese nickname and one name she still uses is Dong Dong.
 
She is now calling herself "baby Dong Dong."
 
She wants to be the baby.
 
Phrases we hear from her throughout the day"
 
"Where is my baby chair?" meaning a high chair. She doesn't even use a booster seat anymore!
 
"I want a baby chiar!"
 
"Feed me Mommy!"
 
"I can't walk up those stairs."
 
"I want to ride in the stroller!"
 
"Carry me!"
 
If she does feed herself-- she SMEARS the food all over her face and hands just like you would expect a 6-9-month old to do. 
 
Ai Yi Yi!
 
I'm a little scared. I think if she could figure out a way to do it, she would crawl up in my uterus and set-up camp!
 
On the bright side, she has not regressed when it comes to her potty training. She is doing EXCELLENT in that department.

No comments: