We made it to Guangzhou without any problems at all. The flight was pretty uneventfull. Clara Rose slept for a good portion of the flight and Josie slept through the entire flight. Our guide met us at the airport and after a not too long ride, we arrived at the White Swan, which is about as nice of a hotel as either Wim or I have ever seen. This is the same hotel where we stayed when we adopted Josie and it is nice to be somewhere familair. It is also warmer here-- 50's and much easier to get out and about. Yesterday morning we enjoyed a yummy breakfast before we headed out for Clara Rose's medical exam. |
1 comment:
I just caught up with your blog. The pictures of hte White Swan breakfast bring back such memories!
Glad all is going well. I love the Safari park - it looks like so much fun. How cool that you got ot hold a baby tiger! How in the world with 17 nights in Guangzhou did we not go there last time?
Enjoy your last few days in China!
Post a Comment