Sunday, January 3, 2010

Some not so exciting pictures

Blogger has a very slight max for emailing pictures to the blog. I am posting just a few here and will upload the rest to Shutterfly.  For the rest of our trip, we will likely just post one or two pictures to the blog and some notes-- the rest of the pictures will be on Shutterfly.

 

You can view them by clicking on Clara Rose's picture on the blog.

 

Here are a few pictures from our day. Josie and I sent Wim out periodically in the snow storm to run errands and bring us treats. Along the way, he took a few pictures.  

  

A picture of our Hotel.

 

The every popular and most beloved, Mr. Happy! Josie insisted I take a picture of her with Mr. Happy.

 

I think Wim is pretty good for having caught up on sleep. I am really feeling the lack of sleep and I think I will sleep well tonight. Josie had a good 3-hour nap today at what would be her normal nap time. We swam for an hour, so I am hoping she will be ready to sleep tonight at what would be her normal bed time.

 

[Oooops, quick update-- major meltdown. She wants to go to sleep and we're not letting her yet. ]

 

Tomorrow morning we will be up bright and early for the yummy breakfast buffet and then off to the bank with our guide and then the orphanage! It seems like it is really happening fast but also happening in slow motion.



3 comments:

Sheri_n_Ben said...

Josie looks so cute with her Mr. Happy. Love the snow pics too! I'm going to go check out the shutterfly pics! I hope you get some sleep tonight.

Sheri (from your Faith family)

Sheri_n_Ben said...

Man...I'm bummed. I guess the shuttefly link is blocked here at work. I can't open it. :o( I'll have to wait until I get home later today. I can hardly stand the suspense!
Sheri

JVHCP said...

I'm trying to send you comments, but are you getting any? I can't tell. I'm loggin
on all the time and thinking of you even more than that. It looks exactly the same outside in Portsmouth as it does there! Very windy,snow blowing and cold. I can't wait for Clara Rose to join your pictures!
YEA! Love you! JVHCP