I felt really happy taking Josie and Clara Rose to the play ground here. Josie was too little as in not walking, when we adopted her and unable to play at this playground. I really can't explain it, but I wanted her to be able to play at a playground in China-- with other Chinese kids. It is cold here-- by this region's standards-- quite mild by ours in New England. I so enjoyed watching Josie and Clara Rose play and interact with the few other kids that were at the play ground-- although, Josie was disappointed that there were no swings at this playground. She managed to have fun. She liked the teeter-totter and was able to sit on it by herself. |
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Playground_teetertotter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I totally *get* the feeling of wanting her to have had that experiance of playing at the playground with the other Local children. The pictures are adorable!
Post a Comment